Colchuck Colors Print
The first time I hiked up to this place, after 4 miles on the trail, peaked through the trees where I saw Colchuck Lake and Dragontail Peak my heart felt like it stopped. I was in awe. And then thought to myself.. I must paint this!
I chose each color carefully to represent the beauty of this place. As the sun was going down, dragon tail peak was showing its true beauty in every way.
- Giclee print on archival matte paper
- White boarder for framing
- 9 x 12 and 11 x 14 will ship flat USPS
- Packaged in crystal clear bag with a cardboard backing
- 16 x 20 and 18 x 24 will ship rolled in a cardboard tube
- Signed by the Artist